Once you have taken the first steps to sell insurance, it is time to move to the next level and define one or more marketing strategies to sell insurance.
However, before you start, it is important to be clear about the objective you are trying to achieve. Each action pursues one purpose or another.
Today we want to talk about some of the most common marketing strategies for insurance companies and what you can achieve with each of them.
Content marketing for insurance companies
Undoubtedly, one of the most popular for those who are looking for a strategy to sell insurance that also allows them to improve their web positioning and brand image.
To define a content that works, we recommend you meet these requirements:
- Be original. Try to create something that catches the attention of your potential customers and is related to the sector, in this case insurance. If, in addition to innovating, you offer usefulness, you will have almost all the work done.
- Define your buyer persona. Being clear about the average profile of your potential customers (consumer habits, knowledge of the sector, search intentions, personal and professional behaviors…) will help you to know what content they are most interested in and in what tone they expect to read your content.
- Write in the correct way. Have you ever come across a post with spelling or grammar mistakes? It probably gave you the impression that the company could not be trusted. This applies in any case.
- Conversion funnel or sales funnel. Focus your content actions on one of the phases of your conversion funnel.
Seo positioning strategy to sell insurance
If your goal is to appear in the first positions of Google when a potential customer makes a search related to the services you offer, you must carry out an SEO strategy.
For this strategy you will have to carry out several actions, such as:
Increase the average time that users spend browsing your website.
- Optimize the loading speed
- Use keywords related to the service
- Work on the meta title and meta description
User experience for your insurance website
Undoubtedly, one of the most underrated actions. Having a website that is easy to navigate not only increases the time users spend on it, but also improves your target’s perception of your brand and significantly influences the conversion rate.
Insurance advertising strategy
Another strategy to increase your web traffic and get sales is to allocate resources to insurance advertising campaigns. It is essential to comply with a series of previous steps before starting to invest money:
- Be clear about how long the campaign is going to run for.
- Define a budget
- Choose the insurances you are going to promote and keep in mind the competitive advantages.
- Focus on your buyer persona
- Measure the profitability of your insurance advertising
Digital Marketing Strategy in Social Networks
Social networks are, today, one of the largest channels of dissemination and communication that exist. This strategy can be decisive if you want to make yourself known or reinforce your brand image, in addition to showing your proximity and providing value to your customers.
We advise you not to spend all your efforts on being present in all social networks. Optimize your resources and dedicate yourself only to those that really bring you closer to your target and provide you, directly or indirectly, with an economic return.
A previous study will be necessary to find out relevant issues such as: the most popular social network among your audience, type of message and appropriate tone…
Now that you know the most used marketing strategies to sell insurance online, it is time to start implementing some of them. Of course, we recommend you to opt for tools to sell insurance online that make your actions more effective and measurable.