1. Legal Responsible of the Web
Legal Responsible: Nowo Insurance Services S.L.
Address: Avenida José Ortega y Gasset 124, 2º-3, 29006 Málaga
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 951 204 864
Registry Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga Volume 5960, Book 4867, Folio 115, Sect. 8, Page MA156668, I/A 1
These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this website that Nowo Insurance Services S.L., hereinafter, (NOWO.TECH) makes available to Internet users. If you do not agree with these legal conditions, you must leave this website.
The User undertakes to use the website, the services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, must refrain from:
– Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
– Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the web page or the computer systems that support it.
– Use or install programs or devices capable of invalidating the security controls or passwords established by THENOWO.COM, being equally forbidden to decipher the keys, systems or encryption algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
– Make copies or screenshots of the website without the express authorization of NOWO.TECH.
– Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of NOWO.TECH.
– Engage in any type of behavior contrary to the law or good faith.
3. Disclaimer of Liability
NOWO.TECH accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other anomalous behaviour of the website. NOWO.TECH has adopted all the security measures within its reach and according to the current state of the art, to guarantee the correct functioning of the website and to avoid the generation of any type of damage to the user.
4. User Registration
Access to and use of certain sections of this website require prior registration as a user. The registration of underage users is not allowed. NOWO.TECH reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered on our website, you may at any time access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile.
NOWO.TECH warns users that requests for registration made fraudulently or in violation of the rules or rights of third parties may be rejected, and users may also be deregistered if they infringe these legal conditions or the warnings and requirements addressed to them by NOWO.TECH regarding behaviour which infringes the policies and rules governing this website.
Users are responsible for any action carried out with their user name or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of his or her password to access his or her account. If he or she suspects that the security of his or her password has been compromised, he or she must change it immediately.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the NOWO.TECH website and, by way of example but without limitation, undertakes not to engage in the following conduct:
– Impersonate identities, provide false information or information belonging to other persons in their registration or user profile.
– Assign to any natural or legal person, the user name and password assigned to the registered user.
– Introduce contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
– Introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or infringing the rights of third parties.
– Make comments on the page that insult, slander or disrespect other registered users, members of NOWO.TECH or third parties, as well as use foul and offensive language.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of NOWO.TECH, its suppliers, users or third parties.
– Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– To suppress, evade or manipulate the security measures implemented by NOWO.TECH.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages or contents.
– Introduce contents owned by third parties without their authorization.
– Introduce pedophile or illegal contents.
– Introduce commercial or advertising messages or content without the consent of NOWO.TECH.
– Collect user addresses for unauthorized purposes or Spam.
– Send images or other personal data of third parties without their consent.
NOWO.TECH declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other pages linked to this website. NOWO.TECH does not control or exercise any type of supervision over the linked pages. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out on the destination pages.
NOWO.TECH shall not be responsible for the links included in its website to third party websites not belonging to NOWO.TECH. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the destination pages.
6. Intellectual Property
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other contents included in this website are the property of NOWO.TECH, or it has permission for their use and/or exploitation.
The users of this web page will be able to carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents stored in this page for their exclusive personal use or the purposes authorized in the legal conditions of this web. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, of the contents stored on this website is expressly prohibited without the express prior consent of NOWO.TECH.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of litigation or dispute arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the domicile of THENOWO.COM. This express submission clause shall not apply to cases of litigation with users of the website that according to current legislation are consumers, in which case both parties shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 11/14/2021 and any modification of its terms will be published on the website.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is made available to Users: The Portal is operated by: NOWO INSURANCE SERVICES S.L. Avenida José Ortega y Gasset 124, 2º-3, 29006 Málaga CIF: B01772607, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga Tomo 5960, Libro 4867, Foflio 115, Secc 8, Hoja MA156668, I/A 1.
Ready to increase your business revenue?